Have got the Microsoft Code Signing certification
Submitted by Acxie on Thu, 10/21/2010 - 02:50
I finally got the Microsoft Code Signing certification from verisign today cost around USD$500-600/year.
For signing the MotioninJoy driver.If you Bluetooth dongle is compatible with MotioninJoy, please post your bluetooth dongle hardware ID(VID and PID) to our forums as third-partry USB function drivers must not install throught a compatible ID match(so we con't use one compatible ID to match all Bluetooth Dongle).
I will add the hardware ID for signing the MotioninJoy driver.
Before you post, please check the list if someone post same as your,don't need duplicate.
How to check your bluetooth dongle hardware ID:
- clicked the "Windows Sphere" I believe it's called these days
- right clicked "My Computer"
- selected "Manage"
- clicked "Device Manager"
- unfolded "Microsoft Common Controller For Windows Class"
- right clicked "MotioninJoy Virtual Xinput device for Windows"
- clicked "Properties"
- changed to the "Details" tab
- selected "Hardware Ids" from the drop down
- right clicked the second option (the one without &REV_#### affixed to the end) clicked copy
1)If you have installed MotioninJoy driver:
2)Normally(haven't installed MotioninJoy driver):
I have added the hardware ids as following:
have removed to http://www.motioninjoy.com/wiki/en/help/hardware_id
Please help me to test if they are valid.
- if your bluetooth dongle hardware ID is not included you only can install the DUALSHOCK3 over USB.
- Please uninstall preversion before testing the new version, refer to Uninstalling MotioninJoy
- if windows pop waring dialog you have to click 'install' button when you load the driver.