Playstation 3 Motion Controller(PS MOVE) on Windows
Submitted by Acxie on Fri, 10/01/2010 - 01:17
Finally I have got the Playstation 3 Motion Controller(PS MOVE) yesterday.
I have paired it to my PC via Bluetooth.
Notice: Integrated with version 0.6.0001,Demo code upload to http://www.motioninjoy.com/blog/playstation-3-motion-controllerps-move-generic-hid
Use the attached files replace the Motioninjoy installed files.
As pairing Dualshock 3 you have to pair them over USB. refer to http://www.motioninjoy.com/wiki/en/install
- Connect the motion controller(PS MOVE) to the PC windows using a USB cable.
- run DS3_TOOL and go to driver manager tab and click "load driver";
- click "pair" button in bluetooth pair tab after finishing load driver;
- Unplug the USB cable
- Press the "PS" button of the PS MOVE.
- A Motioninjoy gamepad will appear in the windows system.
- run GenericHid.exe that is a demo how to controlle the PS MOVE(Demo code),it can light the sphere of the PS MOVE and change its color. It will be doused for a moment automatically, you can click the "Continuous" button to light it for a long time,the three Bytes to send are the color of RGB.
I have not enough time to Parse the input report, if you find some law please post it to our wiki