64bits sixaxis driver update with game controller remap options
- Feature: USB or bluetooth connect. no vibration enable,4 kinds maping, analog Triggers,POV and motion sensor options
- System requirements: one free USB BLUETOOTH v2.0 DONGLE, windows vista 64bits,windows 7 64bits
- Download here
- Restart your system
(1)Before you install the driver all you have to do is repeatedly press F8 while booting your computer and it will bring up a boot selection screen in which you can choose to start in safe-mode, and other modes.
(2)Scroll down and select the option that says "Disable driver signature enforcement" The system will boot.
- Unzip the file. follow the setup steps.
- Plug in your sixaxis or dual shock 3 via USB ,after windows install the default driver, right click (Start->All Programs->MotioninJoy->Install USB driver)run it as administrator.. if you only need USB connect please go to step 8
- Unplug the other USB bluetooth dongls if any except the one you need to connect sixaxis or ds3.after windows install the default driver, right click(Start->All Programs->MotioninJoy->Install Bluetooht driver)run it as administrator. You can plug in the other bluetooth dongles after installation finish if you need to use.
- Start->All Programs->MotioninJoy->DS3 TOOL ,now you can set options.