Submitted by Acxie on Tue, 08/18/2009 - 10:21
My friend maked a tube amplifier for Playstation 3
It seems cool.
If you have an interest in this tube amplifier you can add comment about this.
Submitted by Acxie on Mon, 08/03/2009 - 22:44
You can use your Playstation 3 controller as a USB mouse or wireless mouse on windows.
This mouse is compatible with almost windows application program or game.
R1:mouse left button
R2:mouse right button
left stick: a mouse point controller
Submitted by Acxie on Wed, 07/29/2009 - 02:15
What is Profile ?
A Profile is a set of user programmed input commands and control settings that determines how you controller functions in a PC game. Multiple Profiles can be created and saved for use with multiple games.
Should I use the Profile Editor?
Submitted by Acxie on Wed, 07/29/2009 - 02:12
Submitted by Acxie on Wed, 07/29/2009 - 02:08
- Replace MijUfilt.sys(windows\system32\driver\MijUfilt.sys)and DS3_Tool.exe(Program Files\MotioninJoy\ds3\DS3_Tool.exe)
- Unplug and replug your sixaxis or dual shock 3 via USB.
- Run DS3_Tool for testing
Submitted by Acxie on Wed, 07/29/2009 - 02:01
1) Page 1 as previous version
2)Page 2 Add game controller ,Mouse adn keyboard Profile Editor ,
every button or axis can be map to one of game controller axis , game
controller button , mouse button, mouse axis or keyboard key.
Submitted by Acxie on Wed, 07/29/2009 - 01:54
- Feature: USB or bluetooth connect. vibration enable,4 kinds maping, analog Triggers,POV and motion sensor options
- System requirements: one free USB BLUETOOTH DONGLE, windows xp, windows vista ,windows 7 32bits
- Download here
- Unzip the file. follow the setup steps.
Submitted by Acxie on Wed, 07/29/2009 - 01:47