Frequently Asked Questions
Install MotioninJoy driver good but PS3 controller(Sixaxis or Dualshock 3) no response.
- How to get the force feedback (vibration) function?
How do you make it work the second time (error code 39)?
- Press "PS" button to wake up the game controller. Make sure the master power is off of your PS3 console,Because it may have turned the console on and paired with that.
How do you make it connect to you PS3 console?
- Hold F8 upon startup and choose the "Disable Driver Signing Enforcement" option (keep in mind that you will have to do this every time you restart your computer if you want to use unsigned drivers. I feel that this is currently the easiest and most simple method to do this)
Can I exit DS3-TOOL after Enabled config?
How to uninstall MotioninJoy?
- Connect Sixaxis or Dualshcok 3 to PS3 console via usb cable.Press "PS" button.
How to Uninstall Motioninjoy
- Exit "DS3 TOOL" (Right click Motioninjoy icon and choose Exit to exit DS3 tool If you selected "placing it in system tray when click close button" in option table)
- Start->All Programs->MotioninJoy->Uninstall
- Uninstall driver in device manager. Remember to check "Delete the driver software for this device".